See St. Lucia Topless!! Mini Cooper Road Trip - All Island Tour
Jump behind the wheels of the legendary Mini Cooper Convertible and drive off on an all island adventure where you can choose to See St. Lucia Topless with the wind in your hair and the sun on your skin or, in the air-conditioned luxury and comfort of your Mini Cooper convertible.
Your guide will lead you in convoy along scenic routes while you learn about St. Lucia’s history, people and landmarks from both your audio guide and tour concierge.
Your road trip begins
at Rodney Bay in the north. Explore Pigeon Island National Park in Gros Islet, where the famous Fort Rodney is located, and MorneForturne, high above the town of Castries. As you travel along the west coast to Soufriere in the south you will see the picturesque landscape of Marigot Bay, and drive through local towns and villages of Castries, Anse La Raye and Canaries, where you will get an authentic feel of St. Lucia.
The view of the majestic Pitons
will signal your arrival in the parish of Soufriere. The Pitons will create a scenic backdrop for your photographs when you stop at the viewing point overlooking the town. Enjoy a sumptuous creole lunch in Soufriere as you overlook the Caribbean Sea and gaze upon the gorgeous Petit Piton. While in Soufriere splash in the warm waters of the Piton Waterfalls, and take a guided tour through Sulphure Springs Park, the worlds only drive in volcano.
Your adventure continues...
After exploring the geographical wonders of Soufriere, journey further south to Choiseul and Laborie and discover an 18th century sugar plantation and relics of the island’s first inhabitants, the Amerindians. This experience will transport you to a time when the Amerindians, French, British, and Africans lived here.
At the southern tip of St. Lucia you will find the parish of Vieux Fort and visit the second highest lighthouse in the world.
Your journey back north will take you along the islands eastern coast where you will sample tropical treats, island style. Fall in love with the dancing turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean and be captivated by St. Lucia’s lush, tropical landscape while driving through Micoud and Dennery. Have your cameras ready when you stop at the breathtaking Mandala Viewing Point. You will certainly feel a kin with the island as you road trip takes you from coast to coast in your super cool, super cute Mini Cooper convertible.
- Pigeon Island National Park
- Vigie 18th Century Barracks
- Drive through Castries Town
- Morne Fortune
- Marigot Bay Viewing Point
- Anse La Raye Town
- Piton Viewing Point
- Piton Waterfalls
- Sulphur Springs Park (the drive-in-volcano)
- Balenbouche Estate
- Vieux Fort Beach
- Dennery Viewing Point
Approximately 9 hrs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not all sites suitable for physically challenged individuals
- No drinking of alcoholic beverage allowed for drivers
- No alcohol consumption before or during the tour for drivers
- Drivers must have a valid driver’s license
- Driver must be at least 21yrs old with 2yrs driving experience
- Sneakers or comfortable shoes recommended
- Caps and sunglasses are recommended
- Change of clothes
- Money for shopping (optional)
- Hotel Pickup/Drop Off (limited to the north)
- MINI COOPER convertible
- Tour Concierge/Guide
- Recorded Audio Guide
- Entrance Fees
- Driving permit for driver
- Walkie Talkie Radio
- Children car seats
- Children booster seats
- Single Guest US$400
- First two Guests US$450
- Additional Adult US$150 (back seat only)
- Children (12-17yrs) US$125
- Children (6-11yrs) US$100
- Children (0-5yrs ) US$50